- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "small"
Featured Tool Oct. 1: Extra Small Flush Sidecutter PLR-473.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for October 1, 2012 This week’s tool: 3-1/2" Extra Small Flush Sidecutter, #PLR-473.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the 3-1/2″ Extra Small Flush...
- Posted October 1, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 3: Wire Wrapping Several Small Gems
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 3, 2011 Question: I am a beginner at wire wrapping and I would like to know how to wrap a gem or stone that does not have any drilled holes...
- Posted October 2, 2011