- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "shot"
Jewelry Polishing Kit
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for August 11, 2014 This week’s Featured Tool is the Jewlery Polishing Kit Get that smooth polished “tumbler finish” on your silver jewelry, stones, gemstones and more with our...
- Posted August 11, 2014
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 24: Siamese Jewelry and Nielloware
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 24, 2011 Question: I have read that Dale does not use a tumbler, but maybe someone else can tell me what happened. I use a tumbler for short periods of...
- Posted March 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 9: How to Keep Stainless Shot Free of Residue
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 09, 2010 Question: How does one keep stainless steel shot, used for tumbling a piece, free of black oxides that build up and can impart a dark residue to silver? Answer: First...
- Posted January 9, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 5: New Drums Leaving Black on Silver
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 05, 2010 Question: I just got a new Lortone tumbler and stainless steel shot. I have heard that new drums can leave black marks on silver. Should I do something special to...
- Posted January 5, 2010