- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "shell"
Gem Profile Mar. 22: Cowrie Shells, Conch Shells, and Drilling Shells
by Layna Palmer, Wire-Sculpture.com Conch Shells, Cowries, and Shell Safety Shop Mother of Pearl Cabochons| Shop Shell Cameos | Shop Mother of Pearl Beads | Shop Mother of Pearl Carvings Conch Cameos and Engravings Conch (pronounced “konk”)...
- Posted March 22, 2013
Daily Wire Tip: Wire Wrapping Curved Cameos
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I have an Italian hand-cut shell cameo with a curved back. How do I wire wrap a cameo with a curved back? I have been able to wire wrap the cameos...
- Posted September 6, 2011
Daily Wire Tip July 14: What Stones Can Be Tumbled?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for July 14, 2011 Question: I’ve tried several sites for this question, and can’t get a straight answer, just generalities. I have a tumbler, wet, and I need to know what I...
- Posted July 13, 2011