- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "setting"
Daily Wire Tip: Wire Wrapping 1-Carat Gemstones
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I recently purchased a parcel of faceted gemstones hoping they would be large enough to wire wrap. Unfortunately, they are all about 1 carat and below in size. What jewelry making...
- Posted May 22, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 23: What Is Gallery Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 23, 2010 Question: What is “gallery wire,” and how do you use it? -Valarie in Clifford Township, Pennsylvania Answer: Gallery wire is a very fancy bezel wire, generally soldered. Basically...
- Posted December 23, 2010
Daily Wire Tip May 13: Ordering a Snapset Online
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 13, 2010 Question: What’s the best way to measure a stone for a snapset setting if you are ordering the snapset on line? Answer: When ordering a snapset on line, order the...
- Posted May 13, 2010