- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "selling wire jewelry"
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 14: Adjusting Jewelry Prices with the Metal Market
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 14, 2011 Question: Should I adjust the prices of my wire wrap jewelry at today’s prices? I have some pieces that I made when the silver price was at $11.00....
- Posted March 13, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 23: Dealing with Difficult Customers
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 23, 2011 Question: First I would like to thank you Dale for all you have taught me. Thanks to you and Wire Sculpture my business, Curly Q Jewelry Design, has...
- Posted January 22, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 2: Help with Pricing Wire Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 2, 2010 Question: I have trouble knowing how to price my jewelry! Some say I am too high, and others say I am not charging enough! My method is double what...
- Posted August 1, 2010
Daily Wire Tip June 9: What Are Some Better Selling Beginner Items?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 9, 2010 Question: One of the hallmarks of a successful craft business is that the item looks professional and not easily reproduced. The great communication of the internet is a mixed...
- Posted June 8, 2010
Wire Jewelry Articles – How to Write Them
For some, writing is a challenge. It’s not that you can’t, but you find it tedious, overwhelming, or just too hard to do. This article is being written to show you just how easy writing...
- Posted November 22, 2009