- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "scrimshaw"
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 8: Camel Bone Authenticity
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 8, 2011 Question: I read the articles on the Wire-Sculpture Blog about ivory, and was wondering that is there any specific test for checking the authenticity of camel bone craft....
- Posted September 7, 2011
Mary W. Bailey
For more than 20 years, Mary has been continually learning and expanding on her knowledge of the art of scrimshaw. As a ‘scrimshander’ she is continually seeking new ideas and techniques to enhance what she creates on...
- Posted June 21, 2010