- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "scratch"
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 22: Prevent Scratches on Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 22, 2011 Question: How do I prevent scratches on my cabs when I adjust the top wire on pendants and rings, such as the Pharaohs Ring? -Pamela in Roblin, Manitoba,...
- Posted April 21, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 16: How to Keep From Scratching Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 16, 2010 Question: I can’t seem to keep from scratching or nicking the wire when I wrap. I have very shaky hands, but I refuse to give up. Would a nylon tip...
- Posted May 16, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 24: Scratched Pearls
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 24, 2010 Question: I used an osmena pearl to make a ring which turned out really pretty but somehow I put a scratch on it. Is there something that I can...
- Posted March 24, 2010