- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "s clasp"
Daily Wire Tip May 17: Wire for Ear Wires and Clasps
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 17, 2011 Question: I want to start making handmade earring wires and S-clasps in gold filled or bronze wire, probably 18 or 20-gauge. Should I be using half-hard or dead...
- Posted May 16, 2011
Daily Tip July 7: Handmade Wire Clasps
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 7, 2010 Question: I was wondering what your favorite wire clasp is? Personally, I don’t care for the “S” clasp. It seems to come loose and then fall off. I don’t...
- Posted July 6, 2010