- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "rotary tumbler"
Live from Tucson – Shining Bronze Metal Clay
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Tip February 2, 2015 Live Tips from Tucson If you’ve been following our blog, you know that we are partnering with our sister company JewelryTools.com and offering over 100 classes...
- Posted February 2, 2015
Featured Tool of the Week: Lortone 3A Tumbler TUM-110.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for November 21, 2011 sponsored by JewelryTools.com This week’s tool: Lortone 3A Tumbler, Item # TUM-110.00 This video requires Adobe Flash player. If you don’t already have Flash Player,...
- Posted November 21, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 25: Rotary Tumblers vs. Vibratory Tumblers
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 25, 2010 Question: What’s the difference between a rotary tumbler and vibration one? Which is the best to buy? -Maria in Toronto, Canada Answer: A rotary tumbler is barrel-shaped, and rolls...
- Posted August 24, 2010