- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "remove"
Daily Wire Tip: Removing Condensation Marks from Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I have some copper wire and brass wire that I think has become tarnished. It looks like dark spots along the length of the wire. Can this be removed? I’ve tried...
- Posted May 1, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Removing Marker from Jewelry Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for February 16, 2011 Question: Hello Dale, I have yet another question for your expertise. I use the permanent marker as you suggest on the back side of my wire, but how...
- Posted February 15, 2011