- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "quartz"
Gem Profile May 27: Ruby Fuchsite
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 27, 2011 Ruby Fuchsite This week’s featured gem or rock is Ruby Fuchsite, which is another stone that Cathy Whitten used in her Ruby Zoisite & Ruby Fuchsite necklace, which...
- Posted May 26, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 19: Making Wire Jewelry with Crystals
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 19, 2011 Question: I was wondering if the insides of a geode can be used in jewelry or will the crystals just crumble apart? Thanks! -Cindy in Lake Station, Indiana...
- Posted May 18, 2011
Discover Crystal: Fun Holiday Activity!
Well, it’s the holidays, and whether that means a quiet celebration at home, or a huge party with relatives and children, you’ll have a ton of fun “Discovering Crystal” with these crystal geodes! Three to a pack,...
- Posted December 4, 2010