- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "pricing wire jewelry"
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 14: Adjusting Jewelry Prices with the Metal Market
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 14, 2011 Question: Should I adjust the prices of my wire wrap jewelry at today’s prices? I have some pieces that I made when the silver price was at $11.00....
- Posted March 13, 2011
Daily Tip June 18: Pricing Bracelets
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 18, 2010 Question: I’ve made one of your Chevron bracelets (found in Wirework) and was wondering, what do you usually sell yours for? I know yours would sell for a lot...
- Posted June 17, 2010
How to Price Your Wire Jewelry
Dale here again– I receive many emails and questions through our Tip of the Day program asking questions about pricing, so I decided to address them in this article. Please keep in mind that the following methods...
- Posted May 24, 2010