- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "preparation"
Daily Wire Tip March 22: How Many Rings Should I Make For a Show?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 22, 2010 Question: I saw your answer to the question, “When making rings in preparation for a show, what size, or sizes, do you typically make?” I was wondering, when making...
- Posted March 22, 2010