- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "practice wire"
Daily Tip July 12: Taming the Wild Wire Bundle
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 12, 2010 Question: Dale, I have almost memorized the instructions for straightening wire, both from your DVDs and book, yet I cannot obtain a well-fitting bundle. Do you have any additional...
- Posted July 11, 2010
Daily Tip July 4: Copper for Practice & Profit
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 4, 2010 Question: Can I order practice wire from you? I’m just beginning, and I’m sure I’ll waste a lot of wire. Thanks. -Nancy in Germantown, Tennessee Answer: Yes! We offer...
- Posted July 3, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 29: Can I Twist Gold Filled Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip September 29, 2009 Question: Can I twist gold filled wire without damaging it? Answer: Yes, you can twist individual strands or combination of gold-filled wire with no resulting damage. Answer contributed by...
- Posted September 29, 2009