- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "polishing cloths"
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 8: Argentium Silver Care
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 8, 2010 Question: I have fallen in love with your Anti-Tarnish Sterling Silver wire. Its sparkle looks like diamonds in the sun! But will it hold up over time, and do...
- Posted August 7, 2010
Daily Tip July 6: Polishing Cloth Basics
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 6, 2010 Question: What’s the difference between the types of polishing cloths? And what’s the best way to remove any tarnish from Argentium wire? -Kalyna in Colorado Springs, Colorado Answer: Well,...
- Posted July 5, 2010