- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "pin vise"
Holders and Vises
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for September 15, 2014 This week we feature several of our helping hand tools – Holders and Vises! At the edge of every jewelry makers’ table is a trusty...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Daily Wire Tip: Twisting a Length of Wire Evenly
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Hi, I’m new to wire working and I purchased the Jump Start series. I also purchased the G10-22 sliding pin vise. I watched your video on using a pin vise, and...
- Posted August 14, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 27: Pin Vise Vs. Automatic Wire Twister
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip February 27, 2010 Question: What is the difference between an automatic wire twister and a pin vise, is one better than the other? Answer: I guess the main difference between using an automatic...
- Posted February 27, 2010
Getting Twisted – Jewelry Making Tools
Twisted wire can add style, dimension, and elegance, flash or fun to a wire jewelry design. Sometimes twisted wire is a major player, placed where it is to be seen and sometimes it is added in obscure...
- Posted February 17, 2010