- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "pharaohs ring"
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 17: Adjusting a Ring for Thicker Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 17, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I love the Daily Tips! I bought the Classic Cab/Pharaoh’s Ring DVD, Beginner Series 7. I had success with a thin cab, but need some...
- Posted March 16, 2011
Daily Wire Tip June 11: Pharaoh’s Ring Sizing
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 11, 2010 Question: I want to make a Pharaoh’s Ring using a 10mm x 8mm opal cabochon that I purchased from Wire-Sculpture, but I’m not sure of the sizing from the...
- Posted June 10, 2010