- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "patina"
Jewelry Making Resource July 18: Green Verdigris Recipe
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com With alternative metals like copper and bronze becoming more and more popular, it’s only natural to notice how much the colors change over time! While some of us try to resist the tarnish...
- Posted July 18, 2012
Daily Wire Tip June 2: Patina Silver-Plated Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 2, 2011 Question: Dale, can you antique or patina silver plated wire? Thanks. -Linda in Castle Rock, Colorado Answer: Hi Linda, although an antique patina look can be added to...
- Posted June 1, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 20: Should I Use WD-40 to Prevent Tarnishing?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 20, 2010 Question: There is an email circulating which claims that WD-40 will keep silver from tarnishing. Is that true? If so, how is it used to stop the tarnish? Answer: As...
- Posted May 20, 2010