- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "painters tape"
Daily Wire Tip: Methods for Holding Wire Bundles Together
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What are some ways you hold together bundles of wire when you are working on them? -Kirsten in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Answer: Hi Kirsten, there are a variety of techniques that can...
- Posted May 30, 2011
Daily Wire Tip June 7: Tape for Wire-Framing
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 07, 2010 Question: I am spending time in a town with no fabric store. Can you suggest another type of tape to use in wire-framing instead of the quilter’s tape? Thanks!...
- Posted June 7, 2010