- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "oxidize"
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 15: Testing Czech Beads
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 15, 2011 Question: Can I oxidize a sterling silver necklace that has Swarovski® crystals and colored Czech glass? I think the crystals can go into the liver of sulfur, but...
- Posted September 14, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Working with Copper Tarnish
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I use a lot of copper wire and like the look of high shine on some of my hammered heavy-gauge pieces. I use steel wool and it almost glows. However, the...
- Posted August 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 19: What is Liver Sulfate?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 19, 2010 Question: I am new to beading. What is liver sulfate and why is it used? Answer: Liver of sulphur/sulfur is a chemical made of potassium sulfides that is used to...
- Posted May 19, 2010