- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "oval"
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 26: What Are Pinch Beads?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for February 26, 2011 Question: I just received the March issue of a beading magazine. One of the designs calls for “pinch beads.” What are pinch beads? How are they different, and...
- Posted February 25, 2011
Daily Wire Tip April 19: Male Ring Pattern
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip April 19, 2010 Question: I am making my husband a ring using an oval black onyx glass bead and 20 ga sterling silver wire. What kind of pattern is used for making a...
- Posted April 19, 2010