- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "organizing"
Daily Wire Tip May 10: Organizing Beads for Easy Jewelry Making
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 10, 2011 Question: Dale, how do you organize your beads? I’m now doing it by color. Do you have any suggestions? -Ni in Columbus, Ohio Answer: The choice is up...
- Posted May 9, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Nov. 30: Storing Jewelry Supplies
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for November 30, 2010 Question: What suggestions do you have for storing supplies? I have small bin compartments that I keep my beads in, but it is very hard to see what...
- Posted November 29, 2010
Setting Up Your Jewelry Making Work Space
Mary W. Bailey You are excited and ready to get serious with your jewelry-making hobby. But where are you going to work? And just what will you need to get started? Thinking about these things first, can...
- Posted February 17, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 13: Storing Unused Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 13, 2010 Question: How do you store unused wire to stop kinks? Answer: Hi folks. Well, this comes down to a bit of organization and preparation. If you recall back in September...
- Posted January 13, 2010