- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "onyx"
Gem Profile July 13: Onyx
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Onyx Onyx comes from the Greek word for nail. Nail? Yes! While many of us think of the color black when onyx comes up, onyx is a variety of chalcedony that can be...
- Posted July 13, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 17: Pricing Jewelry by the Carat Weight
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 17, 2011 Question: I am creating some black onyx jewelry for an arts and crafts festival: a kind of simple design, mostly black onyx strung on bead wire with a...
- Posted January 16, 2011
Daily Wire Tip April 19: Male Ring Pattern
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip April 19, 2010 Question: I am making my husband a ring using an oval black onyx glass bead and 20 ga sterling silver wire. What kind of pattern is used for making a...
- Posted April 19, 2010