- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "Niobium"
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 17: Nickel-Free Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 17, 2011 Question: I have talked to a number of people with nickel allergies, and want to make jewelry these folks can wear without having a reaction. What kinds of...
- Posted October 16, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Nov. 24: Metal Beads for Ear Wraps
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for November 24, 2010 Question: My daughter is allergic to most metals. I want to make her a pair of ear wraps for Christmas. I have some niobium wire. Is there anything...
- Posted November 23, 2010