- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "nickel silver"
13 NEW Sheet Metal Products
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Resource December 17, 2014 13 NEW Sheet Metal Products! All metal-working begins with a blank sheet. Well, here you go! Today I wanted to share with you a great product...
- Posted December 17, 2014
Wire Jewelry Resource June 20: Nickel Silver and Copper, 2 More Base Metals
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Last week, I told you about Bronze and Brass, 2 base metal wires; and today it’s time to talk about nickel silver and copper. Copper Here’s an interesting statistic about copper I found:...
- Posted June 20, 2012
Daily Wire Tip May 26: Sterling Silver Alternatives?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 26, 2011 Question: Hello Dale, I love this site and have learned so much from you. I do a lot of wire wrapping and since the precious metals have become...
- Posted May 25, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Prevent Tarnish on Copper and Nickel Silver
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: This is not a question just a tip I use, maybe you can try it and share it. For practice recycled copper wire or for nickel silver wire, clean the wire,...
- Posted September 4, 2010
Daily Tip Aug. 6: Wire Metal Substitutions
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 6, 2010 Question: Can you substitute artistic, German, Argentium or silver plated wire in place of sterling silver, as long as the piece calls for round wire and will not be...
- Posted August 5, 2010