- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "mother’s day"
Wrapping up Mother’s Day
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tip of the Week for May 5, 2014 Wrapping up Mother’s Day! Mother’s Day is quickly approaching, and I hope you’ve had a chance to create something wonderful for your loved one. In...
- Posted May 5, 2014
Bubble Girl Bracelet
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tip for April 18, 2014 Bubble Girl Bracelet Spring is finally here along with a grouping of wonderful holidays, and great opportunities to create beautiful gifts. Today I’d like to feature an...
- Posted April 18, 2014
Homemade Presents for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is almost here, so sometime in the next few weeks the crafters will come out in force to create gifts for Mother’s Day. This means some of them will need vintage Mothers Day cards, which...
- Posted April 23, 2009