- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "medium"
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 14: Removing Burrs
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 14, 2010 Question: I do a lot of chain maille projects. I make my own rings with a pro ring maker out of gold filled and sterling with a copper core. What...
- Posted January 14, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 29: What to Use in Jewelry Tumbler
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip December 29, 2009 Question: I have read so often about tumbling my jewelry projects in a tumble polisher to get a final shine on them. I got a tumbler for Christmas, and...
- Posted December 29, 2009