- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "measuring tools"
Featured Tool May 7: Miniature Digital Caliper GAU-178.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for May 7, 2012 This week’s tool: Miniature Digital Caliper, #GAU-178.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com Calipers are, in my opinion, one of the most important tools in a wire...
- Posted May 7, 2012
Jewelry Making Tool Time – Measuring Tools
I want to talk to you today about size. Size matters, right? Right–and especially in wire jewelry making. Let me tell you—I’m naturally impatient, but I’ve learned that I have to measure everything when I make jewelry....
- Posted March 8, 2010