- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "measurements"
Wire Jewelry Resource: How Many Beads in a Strand?
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Resource for February 29, 2012 When I was in Tucson, beads were everywhere! And for the most part, they weren’t loose, or in bags, but tied on strands of fishing line...
- Posted February 29, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 26: Adjusting Patterns to Fit Stones
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 26, 2011 Question: Dale, how do I know how much to adjust measurements and wire when the stone is not the same size or shape when following one of your...
- Posted January 25, 2011