- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "mary bailey"
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 8: Camel Bone Authenticity
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 8, 2011 Question: I read the articles on the Wire-Sculpture Blog about ivory, and was wondering that is there any specific test for checking the authenticity of camel bone craft....
- Posted September 7, 2011
How to Clean Copper and Brass Jewelry Wire
By Mary W. Bailey In these economic times, we as artists and jewelers are faced with the shock of the price increases in precious metals. Silver and gold prices have skyrocketed and we are finding ourselves faced...
- Posted August 7, 2011
Mary W. Bailey
For more than 20 years, Mary has been continually learning and expanding on her knowledge of the art of scrimshaw. As a ‘scrimshander’ she is continually seeking new ideas and techniques to enhance what she creates on...
- Posted June 21, 2010