- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "marker"
Wire Jewelry Resource: Fine Point Markers
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for February 15, 2012 Not all Sharpies are created equal! Discover why Dale “Cougar” Armstrong specifically uses “fine point” or “ultra fine point” markers in her jewelry making instructions. And...
- Posted February 15, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 16: Removing Marker from Jewelry Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for February 16, 2011 Question: Hello Dale, I have yet another question for your expertise. I use the permanent marker as you suggest on the back side of my wire, but how...
- Posted February 15, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Removing Marker Measurement Marks
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I love making your unisex wire bracelet along with all the other projects I have seen. My question is how do you get rid of the permanent marks that you make...
- Posted May 22, 2010