- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "mandrels"
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Product Feature for the Week of October 27, 2014 This week we wanted to feature a few products that help you form and shape – Jewelry Mandrels Form and shape your rings, bracelets...
- Posted October 27, 2014
Daily Wire Tip: Ring Mandrels 101
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I am just starting out making rings and thus far I have been using a piece of plastic that happens to be my ring size. I want to start making rings...
- Posted November 11, 2010
Jewelry Making Tool Time – Measuring Tools
I want to talk to you today about size. Size matters, right? Right–and especially in wire jewelry making. Let me tell you—I’m naturally impatient, but I’ve learned that I have to measure everything when I make jewelry....
- Posted March 8, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 13: Best Way to Make Jump Rings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip February 13, 2010 Question: I was wanting to know what is the best way to make jump rings, what tools would you suggest? I have come across many and some quiet expensive, but...
- Posted February 13, 2010