- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "magnetic"
Gem Profile Sept. 28: About Hematite
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Hematite Shop Hematite Cabochons | Shop Hematite Beads Hematite is a primary source of iron, and iron does a big job: it’s found in blood, cars, jewelry, makeup, ink, paint, and spoons. Only...
- Posted September 28, 2012
Daily Wire Tip May 26: Telling Metals Apart
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 26, 2010 Question: Is there any good way to sort silver and gold tone from sterling and true gold? Some of my first bits got put into the wrong bags so now...
- Posted May 26, 2010