- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "liver of sulphur"
Wire Resource: How to Use Liver of Sulfur
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Liver of sulfur, also spelled liver of sulphur or just LOS, is a quick and easy (although stinky!) way to patina copper and silver. Last week we discovered a recipe for green verdigris...
- Posted July 25, 2012
Jewelry Making Resource July 18: Green Verdigris Recipe
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com With alternative metals like copper and bronze becoming more and more popular, it’s only natural to notice how much the colors change over time! While some of us try to resist the tarnish...
- Posted July 18, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 15: Testing Czech Beads
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 15, 2011 Question: Can I oxidize a sterling silver necklace that has Swarovski® crystals and colored Czech glass? I think the crystals can go into the liver of sulfur, but...
- Posted September 14, 2011
Daily Wire Tip June 2: Patina Silver-Plated Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 2, 2011 Question: Dale, can you antique or patina silver plated wire? Thanks. -Linda in Castle Rock, Colorado Answer: Hi Linda, although an antique patina look can be added to...
- Posted June 1, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 29: Oxidizing Sterling Silver
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 29, 2010 Question: I want to make some sterling silver jewelry and oxidize the silver by using liver of sulfur. Should I oxidize the wire before putting the jewelry together,...
- Posted December 29, 2010