- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "liver of sulfur patina"
To Oxidize or Not to Oxidize
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com WireJewelry Article for November 2nd, 2015 To Oxidize or not to Oxidize by Dawn Horner ©2015 Today Dawn Horner gives us a great article about using oxidation as a finish to your jewelry!...
- Posted November 2, 2015
What is Patina?
Daily Wire Jewelry Tip February 27, 2015 What is Patina? After we posted our Liver of Sulfur tutorial on Monday, we had quite a few questions come in from our readers. So, today I thought we’d address...
- Posted February 27, 2015