- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "large stones"
Daily Wire Tip: Wire Wrapping Large Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I have several stones that I bought before I found out about wire wrapping. They are considerably bigger than the cabs that you use to show us to wrap with, about...
- Posted January 24, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 1: Can I Wrap a Faceted Gemstone Without a Casting?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip February 1, 2010 Question: Can I wire wrap a faceted gemstone without using a casting. If so, how? I have some big stones I would like to wrap. Answer: To make wire jewelry...
- Posted February 1, 2010