- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "lab"
Daily Wire Tip: Determine Gemstone Authenticity at Home
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What are some of the ways I can tell a real gemstone from a CZ or synthetic stone? I would just like a few hints that I can use such as...
- Posted March 18, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Gemstone Information & Resources
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I meet a lot of people who do not understand the difference between a lab-grown gem, which has the same crystalline structure and chemical composition as a mined gem, and a...
- Posted January 8, 2011