- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "knit"
About Jewelry Chain: Viking Knit Chain and I Cord Chain
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for October 31, 2012 Shop for Jewelry Chains What’s Viking Knit Chain? Viking knit and Spool knit chain are two types of jewelry chain you can make at home! Viking...
- Posted October 31, 2012
Daily Wire Tip July 26: Make a Soft Chain with Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for July 26, 2011 Question: Hi Dale! I love your Beginner Series Part 6 DVD! I noticed your necklace you are wearing on the video and was curious what gauge and temper...
- Posted July 25, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 5: How to Use a Wooden Draw Plate
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 5, 2011 Question: What is a wooden draw plate for, and how do I use it? -Slava in Tucson, Arizona Answer: Slava, you’re not alone – we’ve received several questions...
- Posted May 5, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 2: Crochet Wire Designs
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 2, 2011 Question: What is the best gauge wire to use for crocheting wire? I used a 26-gauge copper wire for a bracelet once, and it stretched out as I...
- Posted March 1, 2011