- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "joe korth"
Don’t Get Spooked!
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com Wire Jewelry Tip for October 31st, 2016 JOGS 2017 – Don’t Get Spooked! Happy Halloween!!! Don’t get spooked – just join us in Tucson! Today we continue with our introduction of our 2017...
- Posted October 31, 2016
Featured Instructor – Joe Korth
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Inspiration for December 22, 2014 Aren’t you excited for the 2015 Tucson Jewelry Classes this winter, hosted by JewelryTools.com? We are! Come learn the art of making jewelry with us, January...
- Posted December 22, 2014
How To Make a Flat Lap Disc
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tip for February 7, 2014 Tip Guide to Tucson! Today we feature a LIVE Tip from Joe Korth. For a quick and simple way to make a flat lap try this trick: Take...
- Posted February 6, 2014
Inspiration in Metal
Inspiration in Metal with Joe Korth Joe Korth is a jewelry artist and metalsmith from Denver, Colorado. He was born in Berkeley, California in 1979. His first exposure to jewelry creation was in a high school art...
- Posted December 18, 2013