- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "jewelry"
Daily Wire Tip April 3: Wire Jewelry for a Home Party
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip April 03, 2010 Question: I am working on making enough jewelry to have a party. How many pieces do you think I need to have to have a successful home party? Answer: As...
- Posted April 3, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 1: Storing Your Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 01, 2010 Question: I would like to know what you think is the best way to store your Sterling Silver and Gold Filled Jewelry in between shows and sales. Answer: For...
- Posted March 1, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 20: Displaying Necklaces at Shows
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip February 20, 2010 Question: Is there an inexpensive way to display necklaces at shows? Answer: There are many, inexpensive ways to attractively display your jewelry at shows! As you specifically asked about necklaces,...
- Posted February 20, 2010
Wire-Sculpture’s Snowflake Jewelry Making Contest
It’s been snowing heaps along the Atlantic coast recently, as well as in other places, and I wanted to remind you that it’s not too late to enter Wire-Sculpture.com’s 2010 Snowflake Jewelry Contest! Warm your fingers up,...
- Posted February 18, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 2: How Do I Find Shows in My Area?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip February 02, 2010 Question: I was wondering if you can tell me how to find craft fairs, shows, etc. in my area so i can get my feet wet at salesmanship of my...
- Posted February 2, 2010