- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "jewelry tips"
Daily Wire Tip Nov. 11: Taking Orders and Payment at Shows
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for November 11, 2010 Question: I purchased the complete Beginner Series, and really love making the jewelry. I am having a very hard time keeping wire in stock. You stated that you...
- Posted November 10, 2010
Jewelry Making Tool Time – Measuring Tools
I want to talk to you today about size. Size matters, right? Right–and especially in wire jewelry making. Let me tell you—I’m naturally impatient, but I’ve learned that I have to measure everything when I make jewelry....
- Posted March 8, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 13: Storing Unused Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 13, 2010 Question: How do you store unused wire to stop kinks? Answer: Hi folks. Well, this comes down to a bit of organization and preparation. If you recall back in September...
- Posted January 13, 2010