- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "jewelry supplies"
The Jewelry Maker’s Resource Guide for Going into Business
Making wire jewelry can be a fun hobby for many people and for yet others, an actual business venture that includes financial gain on top of enjoyment. It can however be a challenge to make the leap...
- Posted July 23, 2009
Jewelry Making Design Tips
Observe Nature Having a hard time coming up with original, creative ideas? Observe nature. Nature has been a source for jewelry design for thousands of years—Egyptian, Medieval, and Baroque, Art Nouveau and more! Inspiration for shape, color,...
- Posted April 20, 2009