- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "jewelry marketing"
Make Holiday Gifts for your Friends and Get Paid!
At the holidays each of us is looking for ways to find something special for the ones we love and what better way than to have a piece of jewelry hand-crafted! This year, remind your friends...
- Posted October 20, 2009
Take Photos of your Wire Jewelry using a Lightbox – Part 2
Once you are ready to begin, see if your camera allows adjustment of white balance. White balance will either be done as preset types of light (incandescent, tungsten, sunlight, cloudy, florescent, etc) or as temperature. Using the...
- Posted September 23, 2009
Take Photos of your Wire Jewelry using a Lightbox – Part 1
by Mike Ault So you’ve designed and made an absolutely gorgeous piece of wire jewelry and want to get it on your website as soon as possible so it can be seen and generate sales. You take...
- Posted September 22, 2009
Ready to Get Serious About your Jewelry Making Hobby?
At some point in your wire jewelry making hobby you start to realize that you are good enough to “sell this stuff!” And then the next step is you’re going to have to take it seriously...
- Posted September 18, 2009
How to Merchandise Your Jewelry on the Internet
Tips to Selling Your Jewelry Online Using the Internet to engage and conduct business with your customers is an effective way to merchandise your jewelry. However, it’s not quite as easy as setting up a website, catalog...
- Posted May 19, 2009
Access More Money by Making Jewelry When Your Prices Are Right!
Now you’re in the jewelry business, making lovely pieces and you need to figure out how to price them so that they will actually sell! Below are some tips on how to set prices. First of all,...
- Posted April 30, 2009