- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "jewelry making videos"
Wooden Dapping Blocks
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for January 29, 2014 This week’s featured video tool tip is about using Wood Dapping Blocks. Today, Kate Richbourg discusses the Wood Dapping Blocks and it’s basic uses. I’ve...
- Posted January 29, 2014
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 5: Begin Wire Wrapping with Large Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 5, 2011 Question: I have 4mm Oval Lapis stones I wanted to make earrings out of. I am a beginner, so any answer will be for future plans. I initially...
- Posted September 4, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 17: Wire Jewelry Making Videos
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 17, 2010 Question: I bought most of the DVDs that were on sale about 2 years back, when you were liquidating old DVDs to make room for Dale’s. Are your...
- Posted December 16, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 13: Storing Unused Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 13, 2010 Question: How do you store unused wire to stop kinks? Answer: Hi folks. Well, this comes down to a bit of organization and preparation. If you recall back in September...
- Posted January 13, 2010