- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "Jewelry Design and Patterns"
Reviewing Family Craft Ideas
Art and Craft Getting crafty is a fun way to spice up cold winter days. Art and craft projects are a great way to get the kids together and create pieces that you’ll cherish for years. There...
- Posted April 24, 2009
Jewelry Making Design Tips
Observe Nature Having a hard time coming up with original, creative ideas? Observe nature. Nature has been a source for jewelry design for thousands of years—Egyptian, Medieval, and Baroque, Art Nouveau and more! Inspiration for shape, color,...
- Posted April 20, 2009
April’s Birthstone – The Diamond, A Girl’s Best Friend
Did you know that both the modern and traditional birthstone for the month of April is the diamond? “April-ers” are the only ones that have the lucky privilege of receiving the “King of Gems” as a birthstone. ...
- Posted March 25, 2009
FREE Gemstone Pendant Pattern!!!
Finally – some brand new, unique jewelry making patterns! And the best thing is that they are available to EVERYONE for FREE! We are pleased to announce that the winning designs of the jewelry making contest are...
- Posted March 19, 2009