- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "jewelry classes"
November 1: Come Take a Class in Tucson
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com Announcing the 2014 Tucson Jewelry Classes at JOGS Mark Your Calendar for January 30 – February 10, 2014 We are so excited to be bringing you 100+ classes this year at JOGS Gem...
- Posted November 1, 2013
Daily Wire Tip July 19: Beginner DVDs for Wire Wrapping
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for July 19, 2011 Question: Hi, can you please recommend a beginner wire DVD or book to learn the basics? Thanks. -Susie in Sagle, Idaho Answer: Hi Susie, the best DVD set...
- Posted July 18, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 20: Visit the Gem Shows in Tucson!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 20, 2011 Question: I will be at the Gem Show in Tucson in February. Would you please let me know at which venue you will be located, and which locations...
- Posted January 19, 2011