- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "iron"
Gem Profile Sept. 28: About Hematite
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Hematite Shop Hematite Cabochons | Shop Hematite Beads Hematite is a primary source of iron, and iron does a big job: it’s found in blood, cars, jewelry, makeup, ink, paint, and spoons. Only...
- Posted September 28, 2012
Wire Jewelry Idea: Ironwork Inspiration
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for November 16, 2011 Ever since I read Dale “Cougar” Armstrong’s article Inspiration Comes from Everwhere and Every Thing and saw her picture of a wrought-iron fence, I’ve kept my...
- Posted November 16, 2011