- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "how to price finished jewelry"
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 14: Adjusting Jewelry Prices with the Metal Market
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 14, 2011 Question: Should I adjust the prices of my wire wrap jewelry at today’s prices? I have some pieces that I made when the silver price was at $11.00....
- Posted March 13, 2011
Access More Money by Making Jewelry When Your Prices Are Right!
Now you’re in the jewelry business, making lovely pieces and you need to figure out how to price them so that they will actually sell! Below are some tips on how to set prices. First of all,...
- Posted April 30, 2009