- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "how to polish jewelry"
Featured Jewelry Tool: Brass Brush #BRS-968.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for April 8, 2013 This week’s tool: Brass Brush with Wooden Handle, #BRS-968.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Brass Brush with a...
- Posted April 8, 2013
Tumbling Your Jewelry
Tumbling Your Jewelry Mary W. Bailey When asked to write this article, I had to stop and really think on it. First off, because I don’t use a tumbler to clean my jewelry nor as a method...
- Posted February 17, 2010