- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "how to measure gemstones"
Featured Tool September 9: Presidium Dial Gauge
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for September 9, 2013 This week’s tool: Presidium Dial Gauge, #GAU-196.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Presidium Dial Gauge: GAU-196.00 Cost effective...
- Posted September 9, 2013
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 24: How to Measure Gemstones for Settings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip December 24, 2009 Question: I bought a small bag of gems in assorted sizes. I measured each gem and ordered the setting in the same size but they were either too big...
- Posted December 24, 2009